Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To any of you who are confused: This is a new blog that looks the same as my other new blog, but it is different because my other new blog got somehow deleted and no one knows why. If you followed that sentence, then you should also know that the only explanation I can come up with is that gnomes invaded my house while I slept and decided to play really mean tricks on me. Either that, or Owen did it while typing his "letter" yesterday. You decide which explantion makes more sense. (I'm sticking with the gnome theory, myself.)

3 comments:

CrossView said...

I'm so glad it was the gnomes. I was wondering why you disappeared! I was actually sad about it. Stupid gnomes!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those gnomes. They stole that absolutely delightful Armageddon/hummingbird post. Hope you saved it.

Karen said...

Now it all makes sense! I tried to get to your blog just now and got the "this blog has been deleted" and I thought, "No way! I just found it a few days ago!" Glad to have it back!